Fintech Companies: Disrupting the Financial Services Industry
- An overview of 10 financial sub-industries;
- Technology trends and developments in the financial services industry;
- Innovative companies that provide cutting-edge and sustainable financial services.
- We utilized our Industry tool to explore different sub-sectors;
- We used the Technology tool to find trending technologies;
- Using the tool for finding companies, we selected several that showcased potential and disrupting innovation.
Number of financial services companies by year
The financial services industry has seen significant growth in innovation in recent years, particularly with the emergence of dedicated fintech companies and sustainable finance. Fintech has spawned a series of proliferating technologies and trends across the finance sector underpinned by digital transformation. Fintech companies, in particular, have played a significant role in the growth of sustainable finance by providing platforms and tools that make it easier for individuals and organizations to invest in and access sustainable financial products.
From disruptive Fintech startups operating within open banking, fraud detection, seamless payments, and decentralized transactions, to innovative financial services that have the potential to tackle shortcomings related to personal finance, mobile payments, and the safety of transactions, this report will hopefully provide several valuable insights in both growth and radical innovation areas within the financial services industry.