Innovation in the Energy Market
- An overview of 10 energy-related sub-industries;
- Technology trends and developments in the energy industry;
- Innovative companies that develop cutting-edge and sustainable energy solutions.
- We utilized our Industry tool to explore different sub-sectors;
- We used the Technology tool to find trending technologies;
- Using the tool for finding innovative companies, we selected the ones we think are very innovative and promising.
Number of sustainable energy companies by year
In this report, you will find an overview of the proliferating technologies and trends across the energy sector underpinning the net zero transition. The report aims to highlight innovative energy trading, storage, and clean energy approaches that showcase feasible decarbonization potential.
A fraction of the report is dedicated to prevalent technologies indicating significant traction, scalability, and feasibility to make an impact on a broader level. Each technology is complemented with a valuation in three key metrics based on Valuer’s database estimations.
Furthermore, the report includes a selection of trends and innovative practices that introduce fossil fuel alternatives, platforms for peer-based energy trading, and tools for efficient energy utilization. Some adoptions feature hydrogen technologies, battery-based storage systems, and grid optimization technologies poised to deliver a sustainable energy economy, climate protection, and resource conservation.
Each trend highlights a company profile operating in the respective field that has introduced workflows, methodologies, services, or products aimed toward a net zero energy production and consumption.